How to Use the Suite 143 Waist Trainers
WHEN TO USE?
We recommend wearing your Suite 143 The Premium Waist Trainer or your Suite 143 The Standard Waist Trainer during the day while you are sitting or standing. You can wear our waist trainers while doing exercise however it is not necessary.
1. For the first 3 days we recommend wearing the trainer 2 - 6 hours per day (depending on your comfort level).
2. Gradually add an hour or two to your regime until you are able to wear the trainer the entire day.
3. Once the trainer is worn-in you can then begin to use the second set of clasps making the trainer tighter.
4. When the trainer becomes comfortable, you can progress to the next size down as part of your continued waist size regime and postural correction. Bear in mind that individual’s body shapes are different.
- Hand Wash
- Air Dry
Keep in Mind
A waist trainer is not to be worn indefinitely. It's purpose is to get you in the habit of:
1) Eating smaller food portions.
2) Standing with correct posture
After a few months of wear, you should find that you do not need to wear it any more. If you find yourself falling into old habits, then pick it up again to get you back on track.
*TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH HEALTHY DIET AND EXERCISE